Do you struggle through crappy communication?
Is the drama dragging you down?
Are you feeling lost, scared or overwhelmed?
Or maybe you're just so freaking angry!
Feeling frustrated because everything is just wrong?
Do you want to MOVE ON?
Bad News: There's no "Easy Button" for Divorce.
Good News: You don't need one.
The GOOD Divorce™ Principles Can Help
This work-at-your-own-pace course is designed to provide you with the essentials of a more productive divorce process.
After working through this course, you will have:
- Productive personal goals to work toward (instead of simply "fighting to win" against your ex).
- Deeper awareness of your own feelings and needs in a triggered situation.
- Personal power to detach from destructive stories that only serve to feed drama.
- A system to help you respond (not react) to situations that arise throughout your process.
- A greater understanding of your own sense of dignity, allowing you to set more appropriate boundaries in your own behavior as well as how you allow others to treat you.
Are you ready to move forward?
Can you handle a little self-reflection?
Do you believe in a better future?
If you answered yes, this course is for you!
Others Have Said...
“The exercises were thought provoking... It provided me a different way to look at my feelings and not being so reactive to everything so quickly.”
“Setting goals for the future was very helpful.”
FAQ (and answers)
How Does It Work?
After you register, you'll be granted access to the virtual classroom. There, you'll find videos, reading material, worksheets and quizzes to help you realize the principles of a GOOD Divorce™. You can work through the material at a speed that's comfortable for you. Upon completing the program, you can schedule a 30-minute coaching call to receive more personalized assistance on your journey.
Is This For Couples or Individuals?
In short: you can go it alone.
Ideally, divorce works best when both parties adhere to the GOOD Divorce™ Principles, but your ex might not want to. And that's OK. The material in this course is designed to empower the individual towards a more productive process and a better personal outcome.
Will This Help With My Awful Ex?
This program will help you develop deeper awareness, resulting in clearer communication and appropriate boundaries. These factors can go a long way helping you deal with awfulness ;)
I Have a Good Lawyer. Do I Need This Too?
Divorce is a Human Process with a Legal Component (much like marriage). Lawyers can handle the legal stuff, and The GOOD Divorce™ Principles help you deal with the rest. Plus, by using the principles, you might save some money on your attorney fees.
What If I Wasn't Married?
This system can help anyone starting over after a serious longterm relationship.
What's My Investment?
Your individual investment is $67. This includes:
- Unlimited access to the virtual classroom
- One 30-minute private coaching session with your coach, Tara Eisenhard
- Membership in Tara's private Facebook Group or Evolving Exes
G is for Goals
Goals: Why and How?
Values and Intentions
O is For Observation
Using These Tools
O is for Options
D is For Dignity
Test Your Knowledge of The GOOD Divorce™ Principles